We are seeking a brilliant, adventurous digital marketing specialist to join our team for 12 months in Provence. You must be passionate about French style furniture and have proven online retail experience for the United States market.
ChezPluie.com is based in Villedieu, Provence - a charming Knight’s Templar village situated in the heart of the Côtes du Rhône wine region. Nearby highlights include;
- L'isle-Sur-la-Sorgue, the largest antique market outside of Paris
- Vaison-la-Romaine, known for its rich Roman ruins and mediaeval town and cathedral
- Richerenches, the a beautiful village with largest truffle market in Europe
Your primary task will be to co-develop, implement and maintain a digital marketing strategy for ChezPluie.com. This strategy will include;
- Off-page SEO, including engagement with;
- industry trade publications and bloggers to increase high quality backlinks
- brand advocates (clients, followers, influencers) to have our content shared
- online community forums
- podcasters to secure guest appearances
- Non-technical on-page SEO, including;
- creation of engaging blog content
- optimization of product collections for improved search rankings
- improved internal linking
- Social media campaign planning including content creation across several platforms
- Marketing automation, with the use of enhanced segmentation to implement a scalable customer and lead communication plan
- Conversion Rate Optimization including the evaluation of site customer experience and systematic testing to improve conversion rates
You will also have additional regular tasks such as assisting with product & catalog management
Salary and Benefits
This role will give you the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in French culture, lifestyle, gastronomy and people.
Working hours will be limited to approximately 35 hours per week – we want to you live in Provence, not just work.
French lessons will be included if required.
Total relocation guidance provided including accommodation, vehicle setup and introduction into village lifestyle.
The salary provided will be modest yet sufficient for you to enjoy the offerings of this region.
Timing is flexible for the right candidate.
Job applications close 12 April 2021.