Specializing in high-end French furniture and decorative pieces
The principal responsibility of this role is to choose our antique and vintage inventory, which essentially defines our overall style, brand and value proposition
This full-time role will involve:
- visiting antique dealers throughout Provence, selecting and curating beautiful French décor
- creating indoor/outdoor lifestyle scenes to promote our inventory
- advising clients on how to best decorate their homes with antique French furniture
- working with an international e-commerce brand
- communicating professionally in both English and French
- developing and maintaining professional relationships
- using the latest online technologies
ChezPluie.com is a modern online boutique offering high quality French antiques to clients worldwide, predominantly in the US.
Our business has been featured in Goop, Architectural Digest, Vogue, Wall Street Journal, Victoria Magazine and many more industry publications.
We are a modern, agile business adopting best practices to develop our business internationally, with the aid of latest tools and technologies. We provide our clients and suppliers with consistent, exceptional 5 star service.
We proudly won the Zoho Creator 2022 Tech Star in retail award.
We are seeking an online antique curator whose primary role will be to thoughtfully curate and catalogue decorative antiques for our clients. Work location is Vaison-la-Romaine 84110, France.
Essential skills required
This role requires:
- impeccable English writing skills
- ideally fluent in spoken French, or as a minimum, conversational level French
- a passion for Provence, antiques and French style interiors and gardens
- willingness to learn in detail the provenence and charactertics of a wide range of French furnture from 17th centrury to mid-century.
- excellent interpersonal skills
Your English writing skills are the most important requirement. You will be drafting product descriptions and updating our online content so your work will be published directly on all of our platforms. A writing test will be required as part of the interview process.
Full training will be provided on all other skills required for this role.
Work location is Vaison-la-Romaine 84110, France
Full time work, 35 hours per week with occasional weekend work.
To express your interest
Submit your CV to Hugh Cameron at :
07 84 56 02 37