RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
As part of carefully selecting each piece for the Chez Pluie range, we take pride in showcasing detailed photographs so that our customers are well informed prior to purchasing. For this reason we do not offer returns, refunds or exchanges.
OUR DAMAGES POLICY
Please note that all our pieces are either antique, vintage or rustic and for this reason they all show signs of age, distress and imperfections.
We professionally package all our pieces to ensure safe delivery. However in the unlikely event of damage during transit we offer our customers the most efficient resolution.
What do I do if the package is visibly damaged or deteriorated when it arrives?
It is the responsibility of our customers to diligently check their packages upon delivery. Prior to signing for the goods, any visible signs of damage or deterioration to the packaging must be reported, otherwise the goods will be deemed to have been delivered in good condition.
If damage or deterioration is visible, please:
- Notify the delivery officer prior to signing for the package.
- Ensure the delivery officer records a clear description of the damage, including photos where possible.
- Request your own copy of the damage description.
- Sign for the package and contact us immediately for further resolution.
What do I do if I find my piece is damaged after removing the packaging?
If damage is discovered after removing the packaging, please:
- Keep the original packaging.
- Contact us in writing within 5 days of receiving the package. Describe the damage to the goods in detail and include clear photos of both the goods and the packaging.
If we are not notified in writing within this time frame then the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered in good condition.
How will the damage be rectified?
For damage which is over and above any signs of age, distress and imperfections we will either send a local specialist to repair the piece or offer a store credit equitable to the extent of the damage.
If you have any other questions regarding our shipping, returns or damages policies, please contact us.