A pair of St Raphaël carafes from the 1950s with graphics originally designed by Charles Loupot.
From the St Raphaël website:
In 1938, Charles Loupot initiates a real turning point for St Raphaël, completely redefining the brand’s graphics. This includes creating new scripted lettering for the brand name and a new version of the two waiters using strict geometric shapes. At the end of the war, Loupot redesigns the waiters again, using even more minimalist shapes."